I absolutely love how some of the blogger moms I follow write a list of things about their baby at such and such age. I so wish I had done this with all of my boys...to be able to read a list that says, "At 5 months, you were doing this...." Well, we are passed all the baby baby stuff, but I decided I would still give an update on MY BABY! Before long, he'll be starting school too, and I will cherish the list of what he was doing at age 2.
First of all, at his two year check up, these were the stats:
Weight: 27 lb., 6 oz.
Height: 33 2/4 in.
This boy LOVES helping momma clean. Anytime the door to the laundry room is open, he heads there to grab the dust buster and gets to work. Although he may not get all the crumbs up, he sure stays busy (and out of trouble) while I finish the dishes (or whatever!) Gotta keep this thing going for sure!!!
Other things about this most precious boy:
- wears 18 -24 months clothes
- wears size 6 shoe (prefers his crocs since he can put on by himself)
- wears size 4 diapers (and has pooped on the big boy potty once - at Disney World!)
- sleeps from 7pm - 6:45am
- naps twice a day (sometimes just one when we are having too much fun!!)
- loves his Nemos (1 - cold pack when he gets a boo boo, 2 - stuffed one he got at Disney World)
- gets bruises and scrapes all the time - rough and tumble!!
- loves the outdoors, playing any kind of ball, riding tricycle
- loves playing cars, trains, or anything with his brothers
- talking very well
- favorite songs include Jesus Loves Me, Happy Birthday, and Twinkle Twinkle
- always asks for music on in the car
- is such a HAPPY boy!!
- makes his family laugh all the time
- likes to test the boundaries constantly!
- favorite foods are cheese and ice cream
No comments:
Post a Comment