Ok, so it has been a long while since I have posted anything on here...and I am planning on doing that sometime soon, but WHY can I not get my new header picture to be big like it used to be??? I am confused and it is too late for me to fix it because sleep is much more important so.....until next time, that's all I've got folks.

Serious hunters

My boys
3 comments:
Hey! They are cute! Where are their COWBOY HATS?
Thanks! I guess cowboy hats are next! And yea, the top picture is big!! Didn't change anything so I guess it was a blogger thing...
Glad to see you back in "business", Becky! I understand that you have a few other things on your plate each day, so I will let it slide THIS time! :)
Sooooooooo cute to see your three little men with their weaponry. Susannah wouldn't know what to do with a toy gun if she even came into contact with one! But give her a dollhouse...and you won't see her again for a week! Love the differences (innate) between little boys and little girls.
Enjoy those little rascals!
Post a Comment